Latest Fashions :
Home » , , , » Sunday ...

Sunday ...

{[['']]}
                                                                                          CLICK TO SEE MORE

                                                                                       ph. me


Don't you just love Sundays? Fresh fruit and flowers from the market, delicious croissant and of course something to read! I woke up early as usually, had great start with this yummy breakfast and with that energy I started making some pastries with my mom. The results will be soon on the blog, which means Recipes are just around the corner! :)
Besides that, I also wanted to tell you that Google Reader is shutting down from the 1st of July and you will lose the list of blogs you follow.
Luckily, thanks to Bloglovin' , you can easily transfer the list of all the blogs you already follow so you don�t miss this chance. Here you can find instruction how to import all the blogs you have been following with Google Reader to Bloglovin'!
And don't forget to follow me! ;)

p.s. thank you a lot for sharing my photos on your Tumblr blogs and especially on the Pinterest, I'm really honored because of the fact that you like them! Hope that I will give you even more interesting photos in the near future! :)

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. FASHIONS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger